Lời bài hát I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦I WILL BE HERE FOR YOUŸŽ lock it for me ŸŽ girl get low ŸŽ If yo mama gave it to ŸŽ you baby ŸŽ girl let it show ŸŽ Once you pop ŸŽ lock drop ŸŽ it for me maybe ŸŽ we can roll ŸŽ Tonite it's gon be ŸŽ some changes ŸŽ No acting sadity ŸŽ So stop acting and ŸŽ get it clappin ŸŽ Cause I'm knowing ŸŽ you feel me ŸŽ Yeah you cute ŸŽ But don't let this ŸŽ shit go to ŸŽ you head ŸŽ Cause with this cutie ŸŽ won't do PIMPIN' ŸŽ Then another one will ŸŽ You prefer ŸŽ rockin' a skirt ŸŽ And ya heels so tall ŸŽ And we ain't ŸŽ with none of ŸŽ that tricking but our ŸŽ bills so tall ŸŽ I been peepin ŸŽ you for ŸŽ a while and you ŸŽ throwin it back ŸŽ If you lookin' ŸŽ for you a ŸŽ balla we got dough ŸŽ in da back ŸŽ Look you color ŸŽ camello brown ŸŽ And you skin ŸŽ so smooth ŸŽ I'm havin' ŸŽ fantasies about ŸŽ what you and me can do ŸŽ And you ŸŽ a undacover freak ŸŽ You probably thinking ŸŽ da same ŸŽ I'm seein' light up ŸŽ on you ŸŽ face cause you ŸŽ peepin my chain ŸŽ And I ain't ŸŽ tryna put you ŸŽ out there as if ŸŽ you a freak ŸŽ So don't even ŸŽ take it ŸŽ that way just say ŸŽ you did it for me ŸŽ And yeah you probably ŸŽ roll with me ŸŽ cause there's ŸŽ money in my pockets ŸŽ So before then I gotta ŸŽ see you pop lock ŸŽ and drop it ŸŽ Toot that thang up ŸŽ MAMII make it roll ŸŽ Once you pop ŸŽ pop lock ŸŽ it for me ŸŽ girl get low ŸŽ If you mama ŸŽ gave it to you ŸŽ baby girl ŸŽ let it show ŸŽ Once you pop ŸŽ lock drop ŸŽ it for me maybe ŸŽ we can roll ŸŽ I ain't gotta be yo man ŸŽ But I really ŸŽ wouldn't mind ŸŽ We ain't got to talk ŸŽ again ŸŽ I'm just tryna ŸŽ have a time ŸŽ If you a balla ŸŽ pulla stack ŸŽ out and smack her ŸŽ on da ayyy ŸŽ Pop lockin' cock blockas ŸŽ get up out da way ŸŽ Let Lil mami get low ŸŽ Giva space let her sweat ŸŽ The club turnin' ŸŽ to hootas ŸŽ cause they ŸŽ shirts is so wet ŸŽ From da window ŸŽ to da wall ŸŽ Lil mama ŸŽ showin her thong ŸŽ The broad freakin ŸŽ herself ŸŽ it's tellin' me ŸŽ that it's on ŸŽ You ready ŸŽ then we can ŸŽ roll I'm ŸŽ tellin' you ŸŽ we can go ŸŽ I'm thinkin' if I ŸŽ can handle ŸŽ it the way you ŸŽ make it roll ŸŽ You groovin' ŸŽ and speedin' up ŸŽ You right in between us ŸŽ If you a stripteasa then ŸŽ baby don't tease us ŸŽ At first I thought ŸŽ I was trippin ŸŽ But my vision ŸŽ gettin' clearer ŸŽ You moving that thang ŸŽ around as if you ŸŽ practice in da mirror ŸŽ She doin' ŸŽ a new dance ŸŽ What the ŸŽ next man said ŸŽ I'm like naw ŸŽ she just pop ŸŽ locking on a headstand ŸŽ Toot that thang up ŸŽ MAMII make it roll ŸŽ Once you pop pop ŸŽ lock it for me ŸŽ girl get low ŸŽ If you mama gave it to ŸŽ you baby girl ŸŽ let it show ŸŽ Once you ŸŽ pop lock drop ŸŽ it for me maybe ŸŽ we can roll ŸŽ Make it roll ŸŽ to da left ŸŽ Roll to da right ŸŽ Pop lock and drop ŸŽ it get low aight ŸŽ Make it roll ŸŽ to da left ŸŽ Roll to da Right ŸŽ Pop lock and drop ŸŽ it get low aight ŸŽ It ain't tricking Ÿ

0 comments:

Post a Comment