Lời bài hát DARKTOWN STRUTTERS' BALL

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦I'll be there ŸŽ to get you ŸŽ in a taxi honey ŸŽ better be ready ŸŽ 'bout half past eight ŸŽ Now baby ŸŽ don't be late ŸŽ I wanna be there ŸŽ when the band ŸŽ starts playing ŸŽ Remember when we ŸŽ get there honey ŸŽ two step ŸŽ I'm gonna ŸŽ have them all ŸŽ Gonna dance ŸŽ out the boot ŸŽ of my shoes ŸŽ when they're playing ŸŽ those jelly roll blues ŸŽ tomorrow night ŸŽ at the Darktown ŸŽ Strutters' ball ŸŽ I'll be there ŸŽ to get you ŸŽ in a taxi honey ŸŽ better be ready ŸŽ 'bout half past eight ŸŽ Now baby ŸŽ don't be late ŸŽ I wanna be there ŸŽ when the band ŸŽ starts playing ŸŽ Remember when we ŸŽ get there honey ŸŽ two step ŸŽ I'm gonna ŸŽ have them all ŸŽ Gonna dance

0 comments:

Post a Comment