Lời bài hát HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦How much is that ŸŽ doggie in the window ŸŽ The one with the ŸŽ waggedy tail ŸŽ How much is that ŸŽ doggie in the window ŸŽ I do hope that ŸŽ doggie is for sale ŸŽ I must take a trip ŸŽ to California ŸŽ And leave my poor ŸŽ sweet heart alone ŸŽ If she has a dog ŸŽ she won't be lonesome ŸŽ And the doggie ŸŽ will have a new home ŸŽ I read in the paper ŸŽ there's a robber ŸŽ With flashlight ŸŽ that shine in the dark ŸŽ My love needs a doggie ŸŽ to protect her ŸŽ And scare him away ŸŽ with one bark ŸŽ I don't want a bunny ŸŽ or a kitty ŸŽ I don't want a parrot ŸŽ that talks ŸŽ I don't want a bowl ŸŽ of little fishes ŸŽ She can't take ŸŽ a goldfish for a walk ŸŽ How much is that ŸŽ doggie in the window ŸŽ The one with the ŸŽ waggedy tail ŸŽ How much is that ŸŽ doggie in the window ŸŽ I do hope that ŸŽ doggie is for sale ŸŽ How much is that

0 comments:

Post a Comment