Lời bài hát I GOT YOU
¦Whoa...! I feel good, I knew that I would now I feel good, I knew that I would now So good, so good, I gotta you Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar an' spice I feel nice, like sugar an' spice So nice, so nice, I gotta you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do ya no harm I feel nice, like sugar an' spice I feel nice, like sugar an' spice So nice, so nice, I gotta you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do ya no harm I feel nice, like sugar an' spice I feel nice, like sugar an' spice So nice, so nice, I gotta you Whoa! An' I feel good, I knew that I would now I feel good,
Labels:
0 comments:
Post a Comment