Lời bài hát LET ME ROLL IT

Posted On // Leave a Comment
You gave me somethin', ŸŽ I understand, ŸŽ you gave me lovin' ŸŽ in the palm of my hand. ŸŽ I can't tell you ŸŽ how I feel, ŸŽ my heart is ŸŽ like a wheel. ŸŽ Let me roll it, ŸŽ let me roll it to you. ŸŽ Let me roll it, ŸŽ let me roll it to you. ŸŽ I wanna tell you, ŸŽ and now's the time, ŸŽ I wanna tell you that ŸŽ you're gonna be mine. ŸŽ I can't tell you ŸŽ how I feel, ŸŽ my heart is ŸŽ like a wheel. ŸŽ Let me roll it, ŸŽ let me roll it to you. ŸŽ Let me roll it, ŸŽ let me roll it to you. ŸŽ I can't tell you ŸŽ how I feel, ŸŽ my heart is ŸŽ like a wheel. ŸŽ Let me roll it, ŸŽ let me roll it to you. ŸŽ Let me roll it, ŸŽ let me roll it to you. ŸŽ You gave me somethin', ŸŽ I understand, ŸŽ you gave me lovin' ŸŽ in the palm of my hand. ŸŽ I can't tell you ŸŽ h

0 comments:

Post a Comment