Lời bài hát OLD TIME ROCK AND ROLL

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦Just take those ŸŽ old records ŸŽ off the shelf ŸŽ I'll sit and listen ŸŽ to them by myself ŸŽ Today's music ain't got ŸŽ the same soul ŸŽ I like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Don't try to take me ŸŽ to a disco ŸŽ You'll never even get me ŸŽ out on the floor ŸŽ In ten minutes I'll be ŸŽ late for the door ŸŽ I like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Still like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ The kind of music ŸŽ just soothes the soul ŸŽ I reminisce about ŸŽ the days of old ŸŽ With that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Won't go to hear them ŸŽ play a tango? ŸŽ I'd rather hear ŸŽ some blues or funky ŸŽ old soul ŸŽ There's only ŸŽ one sure way ŸŽ to get me to go ŸŽ Start playing old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Call me a relic ŸŽ call me what you will ŸŽ Say I'm old fashioned ŸŽ Say I'm over the hill ŸŽ Today's music ain't got ŸŽ the same soul ŸŽ I like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Still like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ The kind of music ŸŽ just soothes the soul ŸŽ I reminisce about ŸŽ the days of old ŸŽ with that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Still like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ The kind of music ŸŽ just soothes the soul ŸŽ I reminisce about ŸŽ the days of old ŸŽ with that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Still like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ That kind of music ŸŽ just soothes the soul ŸŽ I reminisce about ŸŽ the days of old ŸŽ with that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ Still like that old time ŸŽ rock'n roll ŸŽ The kind of music ŸŽ just soothes th

0 comments:

Post a Comment