Lời bài hát SILVER BLUE

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦Fade away, away, ŸŽ beyond. ŸŽ I got to ŸŽ get a message through, ŸŽ I don't know ŸŽ where we're going. ŸŽ I wrap my arms around ŸŽ your naked shoulders, ŸŽ take cover ŸŽ for the night. ŸŽ I see you ŸŽ in the mornin' rain. ŸŽ Oh, step inside ŸŽ and lay beside me. ŸŽ Tender, ŸŽ can you close my eyes ŸŽ and blind me? ŸŽ Oh, give me ŸŽ just a smile ŸŽ before I fade ŸŽ to silver, ŸŽ silver blue for you, ŸŽ before I fade ŸŽ to silver, ŸŽ silver blue for you. ŸŽ I've turned into ŸŽ the broken one ŸŽ who lost ŸŽ the inspiration. ŸŽ I want to ŸŽ give you all my love, ŸŽ like water ŸŽ to a bloodred rose. ŸŽ The passion, ŸŽ I can't ŸŽ deal with her. ŸŽ The pain, well, ŸŽ I can do without him. ŸŽ And this is ŸŽ like the Milky Way, ŸŽ an ocean ŸŽ that only ŸŽ grows and grows. ŸŽ And babe, ŸŽ I fade to silver, ŸŽ silver blue for you. ŸŽ Fade away, ŸŽ away, beyond. ŸŽ I turn ŸŽ and fade to silver, ŸŽ silver blue for you. ŸŽ Fade away, ŸŽ away, beyond. ŸŽ And babe, ŸŽ I fade to silver, ŸŽ silver blue for you. ŸŽ Fade away, ŸŽ away, beyond. ŸŽ I turn ŸŽ and fade to silver, ŸŽ silver blue. ŸŽ I wrap my arms around ŸŽ your naked shoulders, ŸŽ take cover ŸŽ for the night. ŸŽ And babe, ŸŽ I fade to silver, ŸŽ silver blue N

0 comments:

Post a Comment