Lời bài hát TELL ME

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦There I was and I ŸŽ can't help but cry ŸŽ when I wonder why ŸŽ you had to leave me ŸŽ Why did it have ŸŽ to end so soon ŸŽ When you said that you ŸŽ would never leave me ŸŽ Tell me where ŸŽ did I go wrong ŸŽ what did I do ŸŽ to make you change ŸŽ your mind ŸŽ completely ŸŽ when I thought this ŸŽ love would never end ŸŽ if this is ours ŸŽ then I just have ŸŽ to let it go ŸŽ with your goodbye ŸŽ Why did it have ŸŽ to end so soon ŸŽ When you said that you ŸŽ would never leave me ŸŽ Tell me where ŸŽ did I go wrong ŸŽ what did I do ŸŽ to make you change ŸŽ your mind ŸŽ completely ŸŽ when I thou

0 comments:

Post a Comment