Lời bài hát THESE DREAMS
¦Spare a little candle spare some light for me Figures up ahead movin' in the trees White skin in linen perfume on my wrist And a full moon that hangs over These dreams in the midst Darkness on the edge shadows where I stand I search for the time on a watch with no hands I want to see you clearly Come closer than this But all I remember are the dreams in the midst These dreams go on when I close my eyes Every second of the night I live another life These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside Every moment I'm awake The further I'm away Is it cloak and dagger Could be spring or fall I walk without a cut through a stained glass wall Weaker in my eyesight Candle in my grip And words that have no form Are fallin' from my lips These dreams go on when I close my eyes Every second of the night I live another life These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside Every moment I'm awake The further I'm away There's somethin' out there I can't resist I need to hide away from the pain There's somethin' out there I can't resist The sweetest song is silence That I ever heard Funny how your feet in dreams never touch the earth In a woodfull of princes Freedom is a kiss But the prince hides his face From dreams in the midst These dreams go on when I close my eyes Every second of the night I live another life These dreams that sleep when it's co
Labels:
Nhạc sĩ Heart
0 comments:
Post a Comment