Lời bài hát UNION OF THE SNAKE

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦Telegram force ŸŽ and ready. ŸŽ I knew this was ŸŽ a big mistake. ŸŽ There's a fine ŸŽ line drawing ŸŽ my senses together, ŸŽ and I think ŸŽ it's about to break. ŸŽ If I listen close, ŸŽ I can hear them singers, ŸŽ oh, oh, oh. ŸŽ Voices in your body ŸŽ coming through ŸŽ on the radio, oh, oh. ŸŽ The union of the snake ŸŽ is on the climb. ŸŽ Moving up, ŸŽ it's gonna race, ŸŽ it's gonna break ŸŽ through the borderline. ŸŽ Nightshades ŸŽ on a warning. ŸŽ Give me strength, ŸŽ at least ŸŽ give me a light. ŸŽ Give me anything, ŸŽ even sympathy; ŸŽ there's a chance ŸŽ you could be right. ŸŽ If I listen close, ŸŽ I can hear them singers, ŸŽ oh, oh, oh. ŸŽ Voices in your body ŸŽ coming through ŸŽ on the radio, oh, oh. ŸŽ The union of the snake ŸŽ is on the climb. ŸŽ Moving up, ŸŽ it's gonna race, ŸŽ it's gonna break ŸŽ through the borderline. ŸŽ The union of the snake ŸŽ is on the climb. ŸŽ Moving up, ŸŽ it's gonna race, ŸŽ it's gonna break ŸŽ through the borderline. ŸŽ If I listen close, ŸŽ I can hear them singers, ŸŽ oh, oh, oh. ŸŽ Voices in your body ŸŽ coming through ŸŽ on the radio, oh, oh. ŸŽ The union of the snake ŸŽ is on the climb. ŸŽ Moving

0 comments:

Post a Comment