Lời bài hát HUNTING HIGH AND LOW

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦Here I am and within ŸŽ the reach of my hand ŸŽ She's sound asleep ŸŽ And she's sweeter now ŸŽ than the wildest ŸŽ dream ŸŽ Could have seen her ŸŽ And I watch ŸŽ her sleeping away ŸŽ For I know I'll be ŸŽ hunting high ŸŽ and low ŸŽ Ahhh there's no end ŸŽ to the lengths ŸŽ I'll go to ŸŽ Hunting high and low ŸŽ Ahhh there's no end ŸŽ to the lengths ŸŽ I'll go to Find ŸŽ her again upon ŸŽ this my dreams ŸŽ are depending ŸŽ Though the dark ŸŽ I sense the pounding ŸŽ of her heart ŸŽ next to mine ŸŽ She's the sweetest ŸŽ love I could find ŸŽ So I guess I'll be ŸŽ hunting high and low ŸŽ Ahhh there's no end ŸŽ to the lengths ŸŽ I'll go to ŸŽ Hunting high and low ŸŽ Ahhh do you know ŸŽ what it means ŸŽ to love you ŸŽ I'm hunting ŸŽ high and low ŸŽ And now she's ŸŽ telling me ŸŽ she's got ŸŽ to go away ŸŽ I'll always be ŸŽ hunting high and low ŸŽ Only for you ŸŽ W

0 comments:

Post a Comment