Lời bài hát I WON'T LAST A DAY WITHOUT YOU

Posted On // Leave a Comment
¦Day after day ŸŽ I must face a ŸŽ world of strangers ŸŽ where I don't ŸŽ belong ŸŽ I'm not that ŸŽ strong ŸŽ It's nice to know ŸŽ that there's someone ŸŽ I can turn to ŸŽ who will always ŸŽ care ŸŽ you're always there ŸŽ when there's no ŸŽ getting over ŸŽ that rainbow ŸŽ when my smallest of ŸŽ dreams won't ŸŽ come true ŸŽ I can take all the ŸŽ madness the world ŸŽ has to give but I ŸŽ won't last a day ŸŽ without you ŸŽ So many times ŸŽ when the city seems ŸŽ to be ŸŽ without a friendly ŸŽ face ŸŽ a lonely place ŸŽ It's nice to know ŸŽ that you'll be ŸŽ there if I need you ŸŽ and you'll always ŸŽ smile ŸŽ it's all worthwhile ŸŽ When there's no ŸŽ getting over ŸŽ that rainbow ŸŽ when my smallest of ŸŽ dreams won't ŸŽ come true ŸŽ I can take all the ŸŽ madness the world ŸŽ has to give but I ŸŽ won't last a day ŸŽ without you ŸŽ Touch me and ŸŽ I end up singing ŸŽ troubles seem to ŸŽ up and disappear ŸŽ You touch me with ŸŽ the love you're ŸŽ bringing ŸŽ I can't really lose ŸŽ when you're near ŸŽ When you're near my ŸŽ love if all my ŸŽ friends ŸŽ have forgotten half ŸŽ their promises ŸŽ they're not unkind ŸŽ just hard to find ŸŽ One look at you ŸŽ and I know that I ŸŽ could learn to live ŸŽ without the rest ŸŽ I found the best ŸŽ When there's no ŸŽ getting over ŸŽ that rainbow ŸŽ when my smallest ŸŽ of dreams won't ŸŽ come true ŸŽ I can take all the ŸŽ madne

0 comments:

Post a Comment