Posted On // Leave a Comment
Many night we prayed ŸŽ With no proof anyone ŸŽ could hear ŸŽ In our hearts ŸŽ a hope for a song ŸŽ we barely understood ŸŽ Now we are not afraid ŸŽ Although we know ŸŽ there's much to fear ŸŽ We were moving ŸŽ mountains long ŸŽ before we ŸŽ knew we could. ŸŽ There can be miracles ŸŽ When you believe ŸŽ Though hope is frail ŸŽ It's hard to kill ŸŽ Who knows what ŸŽ miracles ŸŽ You can achieve ŸŽ When you believe ŸŽ somehow you will ŸŽ You will ŸŽ when you believe. ŸŽ In this time of fear ŸŽ When prayer so ŸŽ often proved in vain ŸŽ Hope seems like the ŸŽ summer bird ŸŽ Too swiftly flown away ŸŽ Yet now ŸŽ I'm standing here ŸŽ My heart's so full ŸŽ I can't explain ŸŽ Seeking faith ŸŽ and speakin' words ŸŽ I'd never thought ŸŽ I'd say ŸŽ There can be miracles ŸŽ When you believe ŸŽ Though hope is frail ŸŽ It's hard to kill. ŸŽ Who knows what ŸŽ miracles ŸŽ You can achieve ŸŽ When you believe ŸŽ somehow you will ŸŽ «You will ŸŽ when you believe. ŸŽ They don't know it's ŸŽ often when ŸŽ You ask ŸŽ «And it's easy to ŸŽ give in to your fear ŸŽ But when you're blind ŸŽ you find your pain ŸŽ Can see or wake me ŸŽ through the rain ŸŽ Boy, I

0 comments:

Post a Comment